GM



Last weekend, Dave, Alfie, and I went to the REDCAT Gallery to check out Geoff Mcfetridge and Ed Fella's "Two Lines Align" exhibition. I first learned of McFetridge's work through Zwan's album art and stickers. I was exposed to more of his work during my time working at Napster. McFetridge did a few of animation and art direction for Napster promo. You might've seen his commercial works for Pepsi ONE, title for The Virgin Suicide, and Nike among other things. I admire his ability to create clean and simple design... often times funny as well.

These are some of the work displayed at the show, which my camera poorly captured due to low lighting and umm... hurriedly taken for not knowing if I was allowed to take photos.




If you live near or in Los Angeles area, you should check out this show. It runs til April 6, I believe... so hurry.



No comments: